PREVENT FIRE RISK IN THE BUILDING
Recently, fires continuously occur in large cities, causing serious consequences to human life, injury and property. To ensure safety in the prevention of fire and explosion in office buildings, it is necessary to note the following measures:
- Creating a non-combustible and difficult-to-burn environment by replacing equipment with materials…from flammable, hazardous, to non-combustible and difficult to burn.
- Strictly control and manage heat, power, etc. used in building operation.
- Isolating combustible material from fire source, heat source from machinery and equipment with operating stages capable of generating heat and causing fire.
- Limit the area for parking, storage of combustibles with machinery and equipment to the necessary level.
- Preventing the development of fire such as building fire prevention walls, fire doors, installing fire fighting equipment.
- Installation of automatic and semi-automatic fire alarm and extinguishing systems
To prevent fire hazards, each employee in the building needs to be aware of the dangers posed by fire, especially in older buildings, and have knowledge of procedures and methods. Basic fire prevention and fighting measures to promptly handle the fire before professional firefighting forces are present at the scene. At the same time, there is always more care and awareness in all work to ensure the general safety of the building.
S4S staff in office buildings always strictly adhere to fire prevention and fighting, regularly check shared electrical equipment and power lines electricity, regularly manage and maintain on-site fire fighting equipment to promptly handle incidents.
S4S (System for success) is one of the professional office building management companies. S4S’s technical team is well-trained in expertise and situational handling skills, ensuring that the building’s fire protection system is always in good working condition and operating smoothly.
S4S INVESTMENT CORPORATION
18 A4 Street, Ward 12, Tan Binh District, HCMC
Hotline: 0937911150, 028 38116768